Hours & Dates
June 13, 2020 – September 7, 2020
September 11, 2020 – September 20, 2020
Friday – Sunday
Purchase online or stop by Base Lodge Tickets & Information for Strider Bike Park Tickets. Strider Bike Park is open daily from 10am to 6pm.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms of covid-19, please do not go on this activity.
- Bikes and helmets will be disinfected after each use.
- Strider Bike Park occupancy will be limited to 5 riders.
- Employees interacting with guests from less than 6 feet away will wear a buff.
Aspiring mountain bikers ages 2 to 6 will love practicing their balance and riding skills on pedal-less bikes through the new Strider Bike Park located next to the Base Lodge patio. Strider Balance Bikes break down the basics of learning how to ride into a safe and natural progression. With feet safely on the ground, a rider is easily able to maneuver and ride the lightweight bike around the track with berms and rollers.
- Ages 2-6.
- Maximum height is 44 in.
- Admittance includes a Strider Bike and helmet rental.
- Parent or guardian supervision is required.
Strider Bike Park Rates
Kids Adventure Package*
*Ages 4-6, 34″-44″ tall. Includes 2 Summer Tubing tickets and unlimited access to the Strider Bike Park, Spider Monkey Mountain, and Scenic Lift. Based on availability. Children 6 and under always ride free on the Scenic Lift. Package is only valid for one day. Unused activities or tickets are non-refundable.