Welcome To Whitefish
Choose from one of many options for on-mountain condominiums, mountain homes, and hotel rooms. Be sure to check out our lodging specials and packages page for discounts on lodging and tickets or activities.
Check out on-mountain restaurants and shops, as well as great offerings in the town of Whitefish.
Sign up for The Big, our bi-monthly email newsletter, to keep up with events and activities as you prepare for your trip. You can also sign up for last-minute lodging deals, the snow report or press releases.
- Beginners should consider our affordable First Time Lesson Package package. It includes one day of equipment rentals, one day of beginner-area lift tickets, and one full-day lesson. It’s absolutely the best way to learn and to have fun on snow without breaking the bank.
- Sign up for a Ski & Ride School lesson. Taking a lesson is the best way to ensure you’ll have fun during your ski vacation, and even experts can benefit from a few tips on powder skiing, park riding, or other advanced techniques.
- The free S.N.O.W Bus runs daily in the winter, making it easy to take advantage of everything the resort and town has to offer without having to worry about driving.
- Join one of our on-mountain Ambassadors for a free mountain tour— offered daily at 10:30am and 1:30pm. Get the inside scoop on our vast terrain.
- Explore the Whitefish Bike Park. With more than 30 miles of lift-accessed and cross-country trails ranging from beginner to expert, there’s something for everyone.
- Fly high on a Zip Line Tour and take in unparalleled views of nearby mountain ranges and the Flathead Valley. We offer 6-Zip Tours daily in the summer.
- Explore off-mountain activities in and around Whitefish. Enjoy fly-fishing trips, river rafting, horseback riding adventures and more.