Stop by Base Lodge Tickets & Information to purchase Aerial Adventure Park Tickets. Reservations are recommended and you must arrive at your scheduled time. The Aerial Adventure Park is open daily from 10am to 5:30pm, but the latest you can begin is 4:20pm.
We call it “the happy place” because we see so many people overjoyed with excitement and a sense of accomplishment here. We also call it “an obstacle course in the trees” because there are five courses of various ability levels, each featuring different elements for getting from tree to tree. Traverse from tree to tree by crossing cable bridges, climbing rope ladders, swinging on a trapeze and more. The park is a great activity for families, friends and team building.
Looking for even more adventure? Check out our Aerial Adventure Park (AAP) Package. The package includes entry to the Aerial Adventure Park, one round-trip Scenic Lift ticket, plus 3 rides on our Alpine Slide. The package is based on availability and valid for 2 days. Unused activities or tickets are non-refundable.
- Ages 7+, maximum weight is 265 lbs.
- Shoes with closed toes and closed heels are required.
- 5 Separate courses totaling more than 60 obstacles.
- Ticket includes 2 hours of climbing in the park.
- Obstacles are 10-50 ft. (3 to 15 m) off the ground.
- Guests wear a full-body harness.
- The course meets the standards of the Association of Challenge Course Technology (ACCT).
- Courses vary from very easy to difficult.
- Not recommended for expectant mothers.
- No previous experience is necessary.
- 24 hour cancellation policy. If you need to cancel or rebook for a different time or day, it must be done 24 hours in advance of your booking.
Aerial Adventure Park Rates
Adult Aerial Adventure Park Package** (13+)
Junior Aerial Adventure Park Package** (7-12)
Email email@example.com for more information.