Hours & Dates
May 25, 2019 – May 27, 2019
Saturday, Sunday & Memorial Day
June 1, 2019 – June 2, 2019
Saturday – Sunday
June 8, 2019 – June 9, 2019
Saturday – Sunday
June 15, 2019 – September 2, 2019
September 6, 2019 – September 22, 2019
Friday – Sunday
*** Pricing/information reflect Summer 2019. Updated information for Summer 2020 forthcoming. ***
Book A Tour
Zip Line Tour times vary by day and operational activity need. To book Zip Tour reservations or to find out current tour availability call 406-862-2900 or stop by the Base Lodge today. Reservations are highly recommended.
Soar high above ski slopes, over ravines and through the trees on Montana’s longest zip line tour. Experience more than a mile of flying on six separate lines stretching as long as 1,900 ft. across and up to 300 ft. above the forest floor. If the exhilaration doesn’t take your breath away, the views will. Tours are led by two guides who ensure that each flyer is soundly secured for each flight and who facilitate fun from start to finish. It involves a moderate amount of hiking and is about 2.5 hours long.
Looking for a day filled with adventure from start to finish? Book a 6-Zip Tour Activity Package. The package is available for anyone ages 7 and older who is between 60 and 230 lbs. It includes a 6-Zip Tour, round-trip Scenic Lift ticket, and three alpine slide rides. The package is based on availability. Unused activities or tickets are non-refundable.
- Riders must be between 60 and 230 lbs.
- Shoes with closed toes and closed heels are required.
- Check in is required at least 20 minutes before your tour on level 2 of the Base Lodge.
- Tours go out rain or shine (except during lightning), so dress appropriately to be outside for 3 hours in that day’s weather.
- Guests wear a paragliding harness.
- Long hair and any loose items must be secured. A leash is recommended for sunglasses, hats, cameras and other personal items.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- No smoking, eating or drinking while on the tour.
All participants must disclose heart conditions, artificial joints, recent or recurrent back, neck, and shoulder injuries, mental or physical conditions or any other disorder that could compromise their safety or the safety of others on the course. If there is any doubt, a medical professional should be consulted prior to participation.
You cannot participate if you:
- Have had back, neck or heart problems
- Have physical or medical problems, limb problems or broken bones
- Experience motion sickness or dizziness
- Are pregnant or think you might be pregnant
- Have high blood pressure
- Are under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs or legal drugs that impair you in any way
- Have been advised by a doctor not to participate in strenuous or physical activity
- Unsure about their general health
Individual Line Information:
ZIP 2 – Inspiration 1900′ Long, 200′ High
ZIP 3 – AdrenaLine 1900′ Long, 300′ High
Zip Line Tour Rates
6-Zip Tour (60-230 lbs; 2.5hrs)
6-Zip Tour Activity Package**
*Early Season in effect through June 28, 2019. Late Season is Fridays-Sundays September 6-22, 2019.
**Includes Zip Line Tours, Round-Trip Scenic Lift Ticket plus 3 rides on our Alpine Slide and/or Summer Tubing– try both! Based on availability. Unused activities or tickets are non-refundable. You must be between 60 and 230 lbs to take a Zip Line Tour.