- This event has passed.
Presidents’ Weekend Torchlight Parade and Fireworks
February 19 @ 7:00 pm - 7:30 pm
This long-standing Whitefish winter tradition continues! This event includes a torchlight parade (open to the public for spectators or participants) followed by fireworks under the stars.
The Torchlight Parade and Fireworks will begin at 7:00pm, just outside of Ed and Mully’s in the Upper Village (map). The fireworks display will begin at the end of the Torchlight Parade.
Spectators are encouraged to assemble at the bottom of Ed’s Run, near Ed & Mully’s Restaurant.
Night Skiing on Chair 2 will close from 6:30pm-7:30pm for the Torchlight and Fireworks. Chairs 3 and 6 will remain open. Viewing is Free, and open to the public.
If you would like to participate in the Torchlight Parade, please follow these instructions:
- You must register here by 5:30pm on the day of the torchlight, be an intermediate or expert skier or snowboarder, and must be at least 8 years old. No exceptions. If you are under the age of 12, we ask that a parent/guardian signs up and accompanies them.
- A lift ticket or season pass is required.
- Arrive at the bottom of Chair 2 no later than 6:15pm.
- Meet our amazing Ski and Ride School staff who lead the torchlight, load the chair, get your torches, and ski down Ed’s Run.
- Low-visibility goggles are highly recommended.
Dates are subject to change.