5 Zip Tour $69
7 Zip Tour $79
Daily from 6/20 – 9/7. Fri/Sat/Sun only 9/8 – 9/27.
Reservations strongly recommended.
Soar high above ski slopes, over ravines & through the trees on a Zip Line Tour. Over a mile of flying spread out over 100+ acres on seven separate spans stretching as long as 1,900 feet across & up to 300 feet above the forest floor. If the exhilaration does not take your breath away, the views will. Included with every tour is a ride on the Bad Rock Chairlift.
Flying high with unparalleled views at speeds up to 50 mph is thrilling, yet the most positive feedback we receive is about our guides. Tours are led by two guides who ensure that each flyer is soundly secured for each flight, & see to it you have fun from start to finish. Whether it’s providing colorful commentary about the mountain’s history & geography, or telling bad jokes our guides will personalize your experience.
Zip tours accommodate 14 people & all tours are accompanied by the best tour guides in town. Riders must be between 60 & 230 pounds. Closed toed & closed heel shoes are required (no clogs/flip-flops etc. etc.).
Choose from the 2 hour 5-Zip Tour or 2.5-hour 7-Zip Tour. Reservations are strongly recommended call 406-862-2900 to book today! Check in at least 20 minutes before your tour on the 2nd floor of the base lodge.
7 ZIP TOUR
Our 7 Zip Tour is highly recommended and is available to riders of all ages between 60 and 230 pounds. Tours offered from 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. This tour does involve a moderate amount of hiking and is about 2.5 hours long.
- Early Season 6/20 – 6/26 & Late Season (Fri, Sat, & Sun Only) 9/8 – 9/27 price is $63 per person*
- June 27th thru September 1st $79 per person*
- This tour will last approximately 2.5 hours.
5 ZIP TOUR
Our 5 Zip Tour is the tour that put us on the map! Tours offered from 9 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. This tour is available to riders of all ages between 60 and 230 pounds and lasts around 2 hours. The 5 zip tour includes zip lines 1,2,3,6 & 7.
- Early Season 6/20 – 6/26 & Late Season (Fri, Sat, & Sun Only) 9/8 – 9/27 price is $55 per person*
- June 27th thru September 1st $69 per person*
- This tour will last approximately 2 hours.
| ZIP 1 – Easy Come, Easy Go 100′ Long, 20′ High
ZIP 2 – Clothesline 500′ Long, 40′ High
ZIP 3 – Inspiration 1900′ Long, 200′ High
ZIP 4 – AdrenaLine 1900′ Long, 300′ High
| ZIP 5 – Highline 1500′ Long, 200′ High
ZIP 6 – Heaven 1225′ Long, 170′ High
ZIP 7 – The Floater 1300′ Long, 100′ High
|*Pricing only valid for tours taken between above stated dates. Subject to change without notice.
Important Safety Information
- Parties should check in no later than 20 minutes prior to their tour start time
- Tours go out rain or shine (except due to lightning), so dress appropriately to be outside for 3 hours in that day’s weather
- Closed-toed shoes are required – comfortable walking shoes recommended
- Leash recommended for sunglasses, hats, cameras and other personal items
- Participation not recommended if you have back, neck or heart problems, high blood pressure, motion sickness or dizziness, as it may be aggravated by this adventure
- Expectant mothers should not ride
- No smoking, eating or drinking while on the tour