Summer 2015 information coming soon. Current information is from 2014.
5 Zip Tour $75
7 Zip Tour $84
Early season pricing discounts apply. See below.
*Remember we’re only open Fri/Sat/Sun in September!
If you like BIG adventure this one’s for you.
Soar above the trees on Montana’s longest zip line tour. Choose from a five- or seven- zip line tour for a fast and exhilarating experience with views that are best described as “Inspiration” – which also happens to be the name of the third zip line in the tour.
Strap on a paragliding-style harness and follow two zip guides on a tour of a lifetime. Seven separate spans with side-by-side zipping action go up to 300 feet off the ground, and the longest lines span 1900 feet over a valley floor. Tours include a chairlift ride and moderate walking.
Zip tours accommodate 14 people and all tours are accompanied by the best tour guides in town. Riders must be between 60 and 230 pounds. Closed-toed shoes are required.
Reservations are strongly recommended call 406-862-2900 to book today! Check in at least 20 minutes before your tour on the 2nd floor of the base lodge.
7 ZIP TOUR
Our 7 Zip Tour is highly recommended and is available to riders of all ages between 60 and 230 pounds. Tours offered from 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. This tour does involve a moderate amount of hiking and is about 2.5 hours long.
- Early Season 6/14-6/27 & Late Season (Fri, Sat, & Sun Only) 9/5-9/28 price is $66 per person*
- June 28th thru September 1st $84 per person*
- This tour will last approximately 2.5 hours.
5 ZIP TOUR
Our 5 Zip Tour is the tour that put us on the map! Tours offered from 9 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. This tour is available to riders of all ages between 60 and 230 pounds and lasts around 2 hours. The 5 zip tour includes zip lines 1,2,3,6 & 7.
- Early Season 6/14-6/27 & Late Season (Fri, Sat, & Sun Only) 9/5-9/28 price is $59 per person*
- June 28th thru September 1st $75 per person*
- This tour will last approximately 2 hours.
| ZIP 1 – Easy Come, Easy Go 100′ Long, 20′ High
ZIP 2 – Clothesline 500′ Long, 40′ High
ZIP 3 – Inspiration 1900′ Long, 200′ High
ZIP 4 – AdrenaLine 1900′ Long, 300′ High
| ZIP 5 – Highline 1500′ Long, 200′ High
ZIP 6 – Heaven 1225′ Long, 170′ High
ZIP 7 – The Floater 1300′ Long, 100′ High
|*Pricing only valid for tours taken between above stated dates. Subject to change without notice.
Important Safety Information
- Parties should check in no later than 20 minutes prior to their tour start time
- Tours go out rain or shine (except due to lightning), so dress appropriately to be outside for 3 hours in that day’s weather
- Closed-toed shoes are required – comfortable walking shoes recommended
- Leash recommended for sunglasses, hats, cameras and other personal items
- Participation not recommended if you have back, neck or heart problems, high blood pressure, motion sickness or dizziness, as it may be aggravated by this adventure
- Expectant mothers should not ride
- No smoking, eating or drinking while on the tour