$54.95 – Adult (13+)
$26.95 – Kids (5-12)
FREE – Children (4 & under)
Hours & Dates
February 2, 2018 (sold out)
March 2, 2018
Call 406-862-2900, option 2, to make a reservation.
Dine adventurously at nearly 7,000 ft. Enjoy dinner at the Summit House, overlooking the snowcapped peaks of Glacier National Park and the sparkling lights of the Flathead Valley. Start your voyage with a breathtaking ride up to the summit of Big Mountain on Chair 1; enjoy an unforgettable dining experience; and then either ride the lift down or follow our experienced instructors for the run of your life… by moonlight!
- Reservations are required. No refunds for cancellations with less than 72 hours notice.
- Meet at the base of Chair 1 at 5:30pm for dinner at 6pm.
- Bring a camera. This is an adventure you’ll want to document! On clear nights, you’ll see the sparkling lights of Flathead Valley.
- Bring your ski or snowboard equipment if you plan to ski or ride down.
- Dress warm for the open chairlift ride. Wear layers like long underwear and fleece, plus a waterproof coat and pants. Cotton clothing is not recommended.
- Bring a winter hat, scarf or neck gaiter, and mittens or gloves.
- Don’t forget to wear warm socks and winter boots. Please, no high heels.
- Bring cash or a credit card. There is a full bar available.