1/23 and 2/20 2016
Adult – $49.95
Kids (5 – 12) – $24.95
Children 4 and under Free
Call 406-862-2900 to reserve your spots.
Dine adventurously almost 7000 feet high in the moonlit sky while overlooking the snowcapped peaks of Glacier National Park and the sparkling lights of Flathead Valley. Start your voyage with a breathtaking ride up to the summit of Big Mountain on the Chair Lift, enjoy an unforgettable dining experience, then ride the lift down, or follow our experienced instructors for the run of your life… by moonlight!
- Coffee Rubbed Baby Back Ribs
- Blue Corn Crusted Rainbow Trout with Cilantro-Mint Chimichurri
- Spinach Salad with Cabernet Cranberries, Glacier Point Blue Cheese, and Tobacco Onions
- Roasted Chiogga Beets
- Red Skin Smashed Potatoes with Marsala Gravy
- Bread Pudding with Whiskey Sauce
- Crawfish-Crab Cakes with Coconut-Banana Curry Sauce
- Jamaican Jerk Pork Shoulder
- Jicama-Mango Salad with Cucumber, Mint, and Toasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Butternut Squash Hash
- Coconut-Sesame Rice
- Mocha-Rum Cake
Tips for a Fun-Filled Night
- Advanced reservations required! No refunds for cancellations with less than 72 hours notice.
- Meet at the base of Chair 1 at 5:30pm for the 6pm dining time
- Bring a camera! This is an adventure you’ll want to document! (On clear nights, you’ll see the sparkling lights of Flathead Valley.)
- Bring your ski or snowboard equipment if you plan to ski or ride down.
- Dress warm for the open chair lift ride. Wear layers such as long underwear top & bottoms, sweater or fleece and water-proof coat & pants. Cotton clothing is not recommended!
- Bring a hat, scarf or neck-gaiter, and mittens or gloves.
- Don’t forget to wear warm socks and winter boots. Please, no high heels!
- Bring cash or a credit card. There will be a full bar available.