Dine adventurously almost 7000 feet high in the moonlit sky while overlooking the snowcapped peaks of Glacier National Park and the sparkling lights of Flathead Valley. Start your voyage with a breathtaking ride up to the summit of Big Mountain on the Chair Lift, enjoy an unforgettable dining experience, then ride the lift down, or follow our experienced instructors for the run of your life… by moonlight!
1/14 and 3/11 2017
*** Thank you for your interest. The March 11th Dine & Ski is sold out. ***
Kids (5 – 12): $26.95
Children 4 and under Free
Call 406-862-2900 to reserve your spots.
Tips for a Fun-Filled Night
- Advanced reservations required! No refunds for cancellations with less than 72 hours notice.
- Meet at the base of Chair 1 at 5:30pm for the 6pm dining time
- Bring a camera! This is an adventure you’ll want to document! (On clear nights, you’ll see the sparkling lights of Flathead Valley.)
- Bring your ski or snowboard equipment if you plan to ski or ride down.
- Dress warm for the open chair lift ride. Wear layers such as long underwear top & bottoms, sweater or fleece and water-proof coat & pants. Cotton clothing is not recommended!
- Bring a hat, scarf or neck-gaiter, and mittens or gloves.
- Don’t forget to wear warm socks and winter boots. Please, no high heels!
- Bring cash or a credit card. There will be a full bar available.