Hours & Dates
June 13, 2020 – September 7, 2020
September 11, 2020 – September 20, 2020
Friday – Sunday
- If you are experiencing any symptoms of covid-19, please do not go on this activity.
- Riders are asked to social distance 6 feet from other guests outside their family/group while in line.
- Only family/groups can ride together.
- Employees when interacting with guests closer than 6ft will wear a buff as a face covering.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the top and bottom of the mountain.
- Interior of gondolas have windows that are available to open.
- Interior of gondolas will be disinfected once a day.
Ranked #1 among Whitefish attractions on Trip Advisor, Scenic Lift Rides are a must-do in the summer. Choose from an enclosed gondola or an open chairlift, then sit back and enjoy the mountain scenery as well as views of Whitefish Lake, the Flathead Valley and Glacier National Park on the ride to the summit. Once at the summit, enjoy 360-degree views before returning down the mountain, or spend some time at the Summit House shopping at Summit Gifts or enjoying the view with a beverage from the Summit House Bar. Grab & Go food available.
- Enjoy lunch at the Summit House, Montana’s only mountaintop restaurant. Open 11am – 5:15pm.
- Visit the Summit Nature Center staffed by US Forest Service rangers.
- Stop in Summit Gifts for a souvenir.
- Several hiking and mountain biking trails can be accessed from the summit.
- Last ride up or down the Scenic Lift is at 5:30pm.
- Pets are not allowed on the Scenic Lift/Gondola.
Scenic Lift Ticket Rates
Single Ride (round trip)
Season Pass (unlimited rides)
Child (6 & under)
|FREE ticket required||–|
One Way Ticket
Winter 2019/20 Season Pass Holders are entitled to unlimited Scenic Lift Rides (no bike park access) at no additional cost. More offers and discounts are available. View our Season Pass Holder Perks for more information.