$16 – Adults (13-64)
$12 – Seniors (65+)
$11 – Juniors (7-12)
Free – 6 & under
$9 – one-way ticket, all age
Hours & Dates
May 26/27, June 2/3, June 9/10
June 16 - September 3, 2018
September 7 - 23, 2018
Friday - Sunday
Ranked #1 among Whitefish attractions on Trip Advisor, Scenic Lift Rides are a must-do in the summer. Choose from an enclosed gondola or an open chairlift, then sit back and enjoy the mountain scenery as well as views of Whitefish Lake, the Flathead Valley and Glacier National Park on the ride to the summit. Once at the summit, enjoy 360-degree views before returning down the mountain, or spend some time at the Summit House in the full cafeteria-style restaurant and bar or in the Summit Nature Center.
- Enjoy lunch at the Summit House, Montana's only mountaintop restaurant.
- Visit the Summit Nature Center staffed by US Forest Service rangers.
- Stop in Summit Gifts for a souvenir.
- Several hiking and mountain biking trails can be accessed from the summit.
- Last ride down the Scenic Lift is at 5:30PM.