$79 – 7-Zip Tour
$63 – 7- Zip early/late season*
$69 – 5-Zip Tour
$55 – 5-Zip early/late season*
*Early/Late season prices effective June 17 – 30 and September 8 – 24
Daily June 17 through September 4: 9am – 5:30pm
September 8 through September 24: Friday – Sunday, 9am – 5:30pm
Soar high above ski slopes, over ravines and through the trees on Montana’s longest zip line tour. Experience more than a mile of flying on seven separate lines stretching as long as 1,900 ft. across and up to 300 ft. above the forest floor. If the exhilaration doesn’t take your breath away, the views will. Tours are led by two guides who ensure that each flyer is soundly secured for each flight, and facilitate fun from start to finish.
|7-Zip Line Tour Activity Package* (available to riders of all ages between 60 and 230 lbs.)
Includes 7-Zip Line Tour, Round-Trip Scenic Lift Ticket and three Alpine Slide rides.
*Reservations recommended. Based on availability. Package is only valid for one day. Unused activities or tickets are non-refundable.
Our 7-Zip Tour is highly recommended and is available to riders of all ages between 60 and 230 lbs. and are offered from 9am – 4:30pm. This tour does involve a moderate amount of hiking and is about 2.5 hours long.
Our 5-Zip Tour includes zip lines 1,2,3,6 and 7. Tours are available to riders of all ages between 60 and 230 lbs. and are offered from 9am – 5:30pm. This tour involves less hiking than the 7-Zip Tour and lasts about 2 hours.
- Riders must be between 60 and 230 lbs.
- Shoes with closed toes and closed heels are required.
- Check in required at least 20 minutes before your tour on Level II of the Base Lodge.
- Tours go out rain or shine (except during lightning), so dress appropriately to be outside for 3 hours in that day’s weather.
- Guests wear a paragliding harness.
- A leash is recommended for sunglasses, hats, cameras and other personal items.
- Participation not recommended if you have back, neck or heart problems, high blood pressure, motion sickness or dizziness, as it may be aggravated by this adventure.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- No smoking, eating or drinking while on the tour.
Individual Line Information:
ZIP 2 – Clothesline 500′ Long, 40′ High
ZIP 3 – Inspiration 1900′ Long, 200′ High
ZIP 4 – AdrenaLine 1900′ Long, 300′ High
*Pricing only valid for tours taken between above stated dates. Subject to change without notice.
Zip & Stay for $119
Seeking summer fun? This package includes lodging and a 7-Zip Tour— fun for all ages!
Rent a Mountain Bike
Left your bike at home? Rent a Norco or Kona downhill-specific bike at Village Rentals.
Groups get 20% OFF
Book one of our on-mountain activities with a group of 20 or more people and get 20% OFF!