Hours & Dates
June 13, 2020 – September 7, 2020
September 11, 2020 – September 20, 2020
Friday – Sunday
Book A Tour
Zip Line Tour times vary by day and operational activity need. To book a Zip Tour call 406-862-2900 or stop by the Base Lodge. Reservations are recommended.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms of covid-19, please do not go on this activity.
- Tours will be limited to 12 persons plus 2 guides, reservations are recommended.
- Harnesses, helmets and trolleys will be sanitized after each use.
- Employees will instruct flyers how to put on and tighten harness from a safe distance, and then will wear a buff when inspecting/adjusting harnesses.
- Please maintain 6 feet of distance from guests and guides.
- Non household members will be asked to sit 6 feet apart during safety briefing.
- Guides and catchers will wear buffs while attaching and detaching flyers to cable.
- At times a staff member will be within 6 feet during this activity and wearing a face covering. Social distancing cannot be maintained at all times during this activity, we recommend participants wear a face covering during these times.
- Flyers can only ride chairlift with members of their family/group.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the course.
Soar high above ski slopes, over ravines and through the trees on Montana’s longest zip line tour. Experience more than a mile of flying on six separate lines stretching as long as 1,900 ft. across and up to 300 ft. above the forest floor. If the exhilaration doesn’t take your breath away, the views will. Tours are led by two guides who ensure that each flyer is soundly secured for each flight and who facilitate fun from start to finish. It involves a moderate amount of hiking and is about 2.5 hours long.
Looking for a day filled with adventure from start to finish? Book a 6-Zip Tour Activity Package. The package is available for anyone ages 7 and older who is between 60 and 230 lbs. It includes a 6-Zip Tour, round-trip Scenic Lift ticket, plus 3 rides on our Alpine Slide and/or Summer Tubing– try both. The package is based on availability and valid for 2 days. Unused activities or tickets are non-refundable.
Zip Line Tour Rates
6-Zip Tour (60-230 lbs; 2.5hrs)
6-Zip Tour Activity Package**
- Riders must be between 60 and 230 lbs.
- Shoes with closed toes and closed heels are required.
- Check in is required at least 30 minutes before your tour on level 2 of the Base Lodge.
- Tours go out rain or shine (except during lightning), so dress appropriately to be outside for 3 hours in that day’s weather.
- Guests wear a paragliding harness.
- Long hair and any loose items must be secured. A leash is recommended for sunglasses, hats, cameras and other personal items.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- No smoking, eating or drinking while on the tour.
- 24 hour cancellation policy. If you need to cancel or rebook for a different time or day, it must be done 24 hours in advance of your booking. Please call Base Lodge Tickets and Info at 406-862-2900.
All participants must disclose heart conditions, artificial joints, recent or recurrent back, neck, and shoulder injuries, mental or physical conditions or any other disorder that could compromise their safety or the safety of others on the course. If there is any doubt, a medical professional should be consulted prior to participation.
You cannot participate if you:
- Have had back, neck or heart problems
- Have physical or medical problems, limb problems or broken bones
- Experience motion sickness or dizziness
- Are pregnant or think you might be pregnant
- Have high blood pressure
- Are under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs or legal drugs that impair you in any way
- Have been advised by a doctor not to participate in strenuous or physical activity
- Unsure about their general health
Individual Line Information:
ZIP 2 – Inspiration 1900′ Long, 200′ High
ZIP 3 – AdrenaLine 1900′ Long, 300′ High
*Early Season in effect through June 28, 2020. Late Season is Fridays-Sundays September 11-20, 2020.
**Includes Zip Line Tours, Round-Trip Scenic Lift Ticket plus 3 rides on our Alpine Slide and/or Summer Tubing– try both! Based on availability. Valid for 2 days and unused activities or tickets are non-refundable. You must be between 60 and 230 lbs to take a Zip Line Tour.