$79 – 7-Zip Tour
$69 – 5-Zip Tour
$63 – 7-Zip Tour
$55 – 5-Zip Tour
$89 – 7-Zip Tour Activity Package*
*Ages 7+. Includes 7-Zip Line Tour, Round-Trip Scenic Lift Ticket and three Alpine Slide rides. Based on availability. Package is only valid for one day. Unused activities or tickets are non-refundable.
Hours & Dates
June 17 – September 4, 2017
September 8 – 24, 2017
Friday – Sunday
Call 406-862-2900 to book your Zip Line Tour or stop by the Guest and Information Desk at the Base Lodge. Zip Line Tours are offered daily from 9am to 5:30pm. Reservations are highly recommended.
Soar high above ski slopes, over ravines and through the trees on Montana’s longest zip line tour. Experience more than a mile of flying on seven separate lines stretching as long as 1,900 ft. across and up to 300 ft. above the forest floor. If the exhilaration doesn’t take your breath away, the views will. Tours are led by two guides who ensure that each flyer is soundly secured for each flight and who facilitate fun from start to finish.
Our 7-Zip Tour is highly recommended. It involves a moderate amount of hiking and is about 2.5 hours long.
The 5-Zip Tour includes zip lines 1, 2, 3, 6 and 7. This tour involves less hiking than the 7-Zip Tour and lasts 2 hours.
Looking for a day filled with adventure from start to finish? Book a 7-Zip Tour Activity Package. The package is available for anyone ages 7 and older who is between 60 and 230 lbs. It includes a 7-Zip Tour, round-trip Scenic Lift ticket, and three alpine slide rides. The package is based on availability and only valid for one day. Unused activities or tickets are non-refundable.
- Riders must be between 60 and 230 lbs.
- Shoes with closed toes and closed heels are required.
- Check in is required at least 20 minutes before your tour on level 2 of the Base Lodge.
- Tours go out rain or shine (except during lightning), so dress appropriately to be outside for 3 hours in that day’s weather.
- Guests wear a paragliding harness.
- A leash is recommended for sunglasses, hats, cameras and other personal items.
- Participation is not recommended if you have back, neck or heart problems, high blood pressure, motion sickness or dizziness, as it may be aggravated by this adventure.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- No smoking, eating or drinking while on the tour.
Individual Line Information:
Zip & Stay for $119
Seeking summer fun? This package includes lodging and a 7-Zip Tour— fun for all ages!
Rent a Mountain Bike
Left your bike at home? Rent a Norco or Kona downhill-specific bike at Village Rentals.
Groups get 20% OFF
Book one of our on-mountain activities with a group of 20 or more people and get 20% OFF!