Lodging Check-in Office
Hours & Dates
3889 Big Mountain Rd, Whitefish, MT 59937 | 406-862-3687
May 22, 2020 - June 11, 2020
8am - 6pm
June 12, 2020 - September 7, 2020
8am - 10pm
September 8 - 21, 2020
Sunday - Thursday
8am - 8pm
8am - 10pm
Check-in address: 3889 Big Mountain Road, Whitefish, MT 59937
Commitment to Clean
The safety and well-being of our guests is our top priority. Whitefish Mountain Resort’s housekeeping department is putting in additional hours for a new elevated cleaning, sanitizing and disinfecting standard in all of our properties for COVID-19.
Stay up to date on the State of Montana travel restrictions here.
- Rooms will be fully sanitized and disinfected between guest stays.
- Housekeepers will wear masks and gloves at all times when cleaning guest rooms.
- All bedspreads, duvets, and decorative pillows have been removed from the rooms.
- All pools and shared hot tubs will be closed with the exception of the Hibernation House hot tub. Fitness centers also will be closed.
Expectations of lodging guests:
- Please let the Front Desk know when you plan to check in. This will allow us to communicate with you the availability of your room. Please note there could be delays in preparation of your room during this time.
- Please let the Front Desk know when you check out. This is important so lodging can notify the housekeeping staff to initiate our Commitment to Clean protocol which includes waiting 3 hours after a guest checks out to clean.
- If you or any of your party has a confirmed positive case of COVID -19 during your stay with us, please notify by telephone the lodging front desk as soon as possible.
- Please note, if lodging guests are enjoying a complementary shuttle through WMR, they will be required to wear a mask. WMR will provide hands sanitizer and disposable masks before the ride. If you have your own face covering you are allowed to wear that in substitution.
Whitefish Mountain Resort Cancellation Policy
If a governmental agency restricts recreational travel either to- or from- Montana or the state, province or country from which the travelers reside, Whitefish Mountain Resort will issue a full refund for lodging and lift tickets/summer activity tickets if the effective date of the restrictions take place prior to the traveler’s arrival.
At Whitefish Mountain Resort mountainside lodging with exceptional service does not come at an exceptional cost. Lodging Packages allow guests to save on activities and sleep minutes away from the fun. Resort accommodations are available in all sizes and types from luxurious townhomes and private residences to cozy cabins and condominiums. Upon arrival and at all hours of the day and night the friendly staff takes pleasure in seeing that everyone who visits has a relaxing stay and feels at home.