$49 – Adult (13+)
$37 – Junior (7-12)
$41 – Adult (13+)
$31 – Junior (7-12)
$67 – Adult AAP Activity Package
$57 – Junior AAP Activity Package
Hours & Dates
May 26/27, June 2/3, June 9/10
June 16 – September 3, 2018
September 7 – 23, 2018
Friday – Sunday
Stop by the Guest and Information Desk at the Base Lodge to purchase Aerial Adventure Park Tickets. The Aerial Adventure Park is open daily from 10am to 6pm.
We call it “the happy place” because we see so many people overjoyed with excitement and a sense of accomplishment here. We also call it “an obstacle course in the trees” because there are five courses of various ability levels, each featuring different elements for getting from tree to tree. Traverse from tree to tree by crossing cable bridges, climbing rope ladders, swinging on a trapeze and more. The park is a great activity for families, friends and team building.
Looking for even more adventure? Check out our Aerial Adventure Park (AAP) Package. The package includes entry to the Aerial Adventure Park, one round-trip Scenic Lift ticket and three Alpine Slide rides. The package is based on availability and only valid for one day. Unused activities or tickets are non-refundable.
- Ages 7+, maximum weight is 265 lbs.
- Shoes with closed toes and closed heels are required.
- 5 Separate courses totaling more than 60 obstacles.
- Ticket includes 2 hours of climbing in the park.
- Obstacles are 10-50 ft. (3 to 5 m) off the ground.
- Guests wear a full-body harness.
- The course meets the standards of the Association of Challenge Course Technology (ACCT).
- Courses vary from very easy to difficult.
- Not recommended for expectant mothers.
- No previous experience is necessary.