Hours & Dates
Must start course by 4:20pm
June 13, 2020 – September 7, 2020
September 11, 2020 – September 20, 2020
Friday – Sunday
Stop by Base Lodge Tickets & Information to purchase Aerial Adventure Park Tickets. Reservations are recommended and you must arrive at your scheduled time. The Aerial Adventure Park is open daily from 10am to 6pm, but the latest you can begin is 4:20pm.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms of covid-19, please do not go on this activity.
- Reservations are recommended in order to keep the number of people in the harness room, and on the course, at a safe number.
- Harnesses and trolleys will be sanitized after each use.
- Employees will instruct climbers how to put on and tighten harness from a safe distance, and then will wear a buff when inspecting/adjusting harnesses.
- Please maintain 6 feet of distance from guests and guides while on the tour.
- Only household members on a platform at one time, please wait to approach the platform until the party in front of you is off the platform.
- Please do not congregate on the platform.
- At times a staff member will be within 6 feet during this activity and wearing a face covering. Social distancing cannot be maintained at all times during this activity, we recommend participants wear a face covering during these times.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the beginning and end of each course.
We call it “the happy place” because we see so many people overjoyed with excitement and a sense of accomplishment here. We also call it “an obstacle course in the trees” because there are five courses of various ability levels, each featuring different elements for getting from tree to tree. Traverse from tree to tree by crossing cable bridges, climbing rope ladders, swinging on a trapeze and more. The park is a great activity for families, friends and team building.
Looking for even more adventure? Check out our Aerial Adventure Park (AAP) Package. The package includes entry to the Aerial Adventure Park, one round-trip Scenic Lift ticket, plus 3 rides on our Alpine Slide and/or Summer Tubing– try both. The package is based on availability and valid for 2 days. Unused activities or tickets are non-refundable.
- Ages 7+, maximum weight is 265 lbs.
- Shoes with closed toes and closed heels are required.
- 5 Separate courses totaling more than 60 obstacles.
- Ticket includes 2 hours of climbing in the park.
- Obstacles are 10-50 ft. (3 to 5 m) off the ground.
- Guests wear a full-body harness.
- The course meets the standards of the Association of Challenge Course Technology (ACCT).
- Courses vary from very easy to difficult.
- Not recommended for expectant mothers.
- No previous experience is necessary.
Aerial Adventure Park Rates
Adult Aerial Adventure Park Package** (13+)
Junior Aerial Adventure Park Package** (7-12)
*Early Season in effect through June 28, 2020. Late Season is Fridays-Sundays September 11 – September 20, 2020.
**Ages 7+, max 265 lbs. Includes Aerial Adventure Park, Round-Trip Scenic Lift Ticket plus 3 rides on our Alpine Slide and/or Summer Tubing – try both! Valid for 2 days and unused activities or tickets are non-refundable.