Mountain Bike Responsibility Code: Mountain biking involves the risk of injury or death. Common sense and caution can reduce risk. For your safety and the safety of others, please adhere to the Code.
- Helmets are required on all trails and appropriate safety gear is recommended.
- It is your responsibility to inspect the trails and features before use. Trail features vary in size and difficulty and change constantly due to weather, maintenance, usage, modifications and the time of day.
- Always walk your bike through the Lift Plaza and base area of the resort including common areas and pedestrian walkways. Riding your bike in these areas will result in loss of riding privileges.
- Maintain control at all times. It’s your responsibility to stop or avoid other riders, objects, debris and wildlife around you.
- Yield to slower riders and yield to the rider below you. This is your responsibility, regardless of trail ratings.
- Do not stop where you obstruct a trail, feature or are not visible to other riders approaching from above.
- Report incidents to Bike Park staff. If you witness or are involved in a collision or accident please assist and report the incident in person or by calling 406-862-2940.
- Keep off closed areas. Obey all signs and warnings.
- Always stay on marked bike trails. Do not ride on ski trails, hiking trails or access roads unless marked as part of a bike trail.
- Hiking or uphill mountain biking in the Bike Park on downhill-specific trails is dangerous and not permitted.
- Do not feed, provoke or approach wildlife.
Park privileges can be revoked for breach of the Code.
Note: Bike trails and skills park are only open during posted hours of operation.