You get TWO half-day lessons (10am or 1pm), TWO days lower mountain lift tickets, and TWO days of rentals. You get to choose either morning or afternoon lessons on two consecutive days with one of our top-ranked instructors. Lunch not included.
This program is offered for ages 7 and up, for both skiers and snowboarders.
|Adult Learn to Ski & Ride Package Includes 2 consecutive Days of beginner lifts, rentals, and 2 half day lessons (choose 2 of 4 lesson times). First timers only. Lunch not included.||$82|
|Junior Learn to Ski & Ride Package Ages 7-12 first timers only. Includes 2 consecutive Days of beginner lifts, rentals, and 2 half day lessons (choose 2 of 4 lesson times). Lunch not included.||$82|
But that’s just the beginning. Our Learn to Ski & Ride Graduate Program lets you take your new skills and continue on with your new found passion. After you complete the Learn to Ski & Ride lessons, you’ll get a “Graduate Program” certificate that you get to redeem for a Graduate Frequent Skier Card.
THE FINE PRINT
- The Learn to Ski & Ride is for 1st timers ONLY
- You must complete BOTH lessons in the Learn to Ski & Ride program to be eligible for the Graduate Program
- Graduate Program is for new program participants only and only available through the rest of the 2016/17 ski season
- Graduate Program benefits are available only to the Graduate not family members or friends
- People who have had a season pass for Whitefish Mountain Resort in the past are not eligible for this program.
Learn to Ski & Ride Graduate Program
Now you’ve learned to Ski & Ride, take it to the next level! Once you’ve completed the Learn to Ski & Ride Program, your instructor will give you a graduate voucher to redeem at the Base Lodge for a Graduate Frequent Skier Card. The card allows you to get:
- $48 adult day tickets
- 50% off group lessons
- 50% off rentals
*Graduate Program is only valid during the season the LTS/R lessons are taken.