Age 7-12 $34
The Aerial Adventure Park is open 10am daily 6/20 – 9/7. Fri/Sat/Sun 9/7 – 9/27. Early/Late season pricing in effect through June 26th and after Labor Day; $38/adult $28/ages 7-12
Our Aerial Adventure Park is one of the most popular activities on our mountain! An “obstacle course in the trees” this adventurous activity is fun for everyone age 7 & up. The park features five different courses of varying difficulties yellow (easiest), green (easy), blue (challenging), and black (difficult).
Traverse from tree to tree via suspended bridges and cable walk ways, climb on nets and ladders, swing on trapezes and tube traverses, and negotiate other fun elements like zip lines, barrels, and the like. The park is built to meet the standards of the Association of Challenge Course Technology (ACCT).
- For ages 7 and up (maximum weight is 265 pounds)
- No previous experience is needed
- Closed toe/heel shoes required
- 5 separate courses and over 60 elements total
- Courses are 10 – 50 feet (3 to 15 meters) off the ground
- Guests wear full-body harnesses
- Not recommended for expectant mothers