Valid ID Required*. Whitefish Mountain Resort is proud to offer great discounts for armed forces. Save big on skiing, riding, lodging, summer activities and more. Active, reserve and retired US and Canadian Armed Forces, Coast Guard, National Guard, and spouses and dependents are eligible.
- 50% OFF Single Day Winter Lift Ticket (all ages, tickets must be fulfilled in person, NO BLACKOUT DATES on day tickets)
- 50% OFF Kids Center Child Care
- 25% OFF Whitefish Mountain Resort lodging*
- 50% OFF Winter Equipment Rental
- 50% OFF Group Ski/Ride Lessons
- 30% OFF Child Ski/Board & Play Packages
- 25% OFF Zip Line Tours & Aerial Adventure Park (not valid with packages)
- 25% OFF Whitefish Mountain Resort Lodging*
- 50% OFF Scenic Lift and Mountain Bike Tickets
- 50% OFF Alpine Slides
- 50% OFF Spider Monkey Mountain
- 50% OFF Strider Bike Park
- 50% OFF Summer Tubing
*Not valid 12/23/22 – 1/7/23, 1/13/23 – 1/15/23, and 2/17/23 – 2/25/23.Townhomes and exceptional properties are excluded.
**Winter 2022/23 blackout dates are 12/24/22 – 1/1/2023 and 2/18/2023 – 2/20/2023. Does NOT include day tickets.
Valid US or Canadian Armed Forces ID must be presented by personnel and spouse at time of purchase. ID holder must be present. To ensure availability for Child Care, Group Lessons, and Rentals, please book online at full price. Your discount can be applied in person, and refunds can be issued when valid ID is presented upon check-in. Lodging is based on availability. Rate is based on window and rack rates. Minimum night stay requirements apply to certain WMRL properties. Cannot be combined with any other offers. Standard cancellation policies apply.
US Armed Forces Card Examples/Explanations
Canadian Armed Forces Card Examples/Explanations
Accepted Forms of ID
US Armed Forces: Non-Expired CAC-Active Duty, CAC-Select Reserves, CAC-National Guard, CAC-US Coast Guard, Form DD2, Form 1173, Form 1173-1, Form 2765.
Canadian Armed Forces: Platinum CFOne Card with CF, CF-F, FF, FF-F classification.
National Oceanic and Atmospheric (NOAA) and US Public Health Services are not eligible.