This summer you are looking for new things to do. Something fun and different, yet not too far from where you are reading this right now. I’ve got the answer, and it’s such a good answer there are 10 reasons why you should go on a Zip Line Tour.
- Family bonding. So long as all family members weigh between 60 and 230 pounds, your unit will love each other more after spending a couple of hours together racing side-by-side on our zip lines taking sibling rivalry to a new height!
- Reconnect with friends. It was a long spring staying home. If you missed your friends and are looking for a way to have some fun together while socially distancing sign up for a Zip Line Tour. Friends that zip line together, survive pandemics together (six feet apart).
- See the world from a new perspective. After riding the Bad Rock chairlift up to nearly 5,000 feet elevation, you can see across the valley as you fly above the trees, ski runs and chairlifts (Chairs 4 and 9). Look down (if you dare) and all around as you enjoy the ride.
- Get out for some fresh air. While the tour begins in the Base Lodge to outfit you with gear and go through the safety training, you will venture up onto the mountain flying 1.5 miles on six zip lines up to 1,900 feet long and 300 feet in the air. At speeds up to 55 miles per hour, you will get plenty of fresh air through your hair.
- Get your adrenaline pumping (in a good way). There are many ways to get that heart rate up, and this is one way to do it that doesn’t involve mad biking or waterskiing skills. Zip Line Tours provide a high thrill with very little skill required.
- Escape the crowds. Okay, Montana is a BIG state so the crowding is relative. On a Zip Line Tour you are limited to only 10 people plus two guides while out in the woods. It is a TOUR and you will cover some ground on foot and even more in the air where your sense of freedom returns.
- Because you want to fly. Come on admit it, at some point or another in our lives, we’ve all wanted to be able to fly. Zip lining is a chance to see what it is like! Migrate like a bird from one spot on the mountain to another. Soar high above and back down again on six different routes.
- Get over your fear of heights. Okay, most of us have some fear (in spite of our seemingly contradicting desire to have flying as a superpower), but I will say that your fears can be overcome as you realize the awe-inspiring views and the delight of flying. Many people tell us how in spite of their fears they had a great time!
- Learn some new jokes. Your two zip line guides are personable and fun, they are there to get you through the course and make sure you have a great time doing it. (While keeping you safe of course!) They specialize in helping out those who need some encouragement, and they love to keep you entertained with their quips and jokes (some jokes are better than others).
- Because you’ve never done it before (or someone you know hasn’t). Flying on a zip line is a bucket list for most of us. If you live here and have never been on this one, I am here to tell you, it’s well worth a go!
Booking a Zip Line Tour is easier than ever. Just go online to skiwhitefish.com, click purchase now, then choose the date, then time you want to go. Or, if you prefer to talk to a real person, call us at 406-862-2900 and we’ll set you up. Winter 2019/20 Season Passholders, may want to call because you get two “Buy One, Get One FREE” tours (one good any day with available tours before September 7, and one valid weekends September 11-20, 2020).