Whitefish Mountain Resort COVID-19 Update
Thank you for checking in on us. We hope you and your family are well.
This summer we are carefully following CDC Guidelines to stay safe at work, and make Whitefish Mountain Resort a safe and relaxing place for you to play and stay. We have adopted heightened standards for safety and sanitation across the resort and lodging properties. These practices, along with many other safety measures are in place for the safety of all Whitefish Mountain Resort employees and guests. You can read about these procedures throughout the website on the pages for each summer activity.
Commitment to Well-being:
In both winter and summer we want our guests and employees to feel comfortable and safe so they can relax and have fun. We look forward to spending summer in the great outdoors where we can connect with friends and family, here’s some information regarding what you can expect.
- Notice: Per mandate from the Governor of the State of Montana, please wear a mask when inside any building at Whitefish Mountain Resort. Masks are only required outdoors in groups of 50 or more where social distancing cannot be met. Masks are still recommended outdoors where social distancing cannot be met (in groups of any size).
- Physical distancing: We will reconfigure spaces and add signage to areas where people line-up and congregate to ensure everyone can physically distance at least six feet apart as well as reducing group sizes for activities. We will reduce the number of tables and seating in restaurants.
- Cleaning & sanitation: We’ve adopted enhanced sanitation procedures specifically designed to combat the transmission of COVID-19.
- Encouraging safe practices: We will add hand sanitizer stations throughout the resort and signs to encourage employees and guests to do their part in keeping each other safe.
- Staying informed and connected: We have been and will remain in constant communication with community, government and health organizations to follow safety recommendations and mandates.
- Guest responsibility: While we are happy and excited to welcome guests back to Whitefish Mountain Resort, we kindly ask that if you are not feeling well or you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 that you please stay home. While you are here we ask that you practice social distancing, wash your hands often, cover coughs and sneezes and wear face coverings when in confined spaces.
Please know that if you make plans with us, and those plans change, we are willing to work with you on changes. In the same token, if we need to make changes here for your safety and the safety of our employees, we hope you will understand and work with us. We’re all in this together.