COVID-19 update, December 2021
As we look forward to another great ski season, we’re keeping the health and safety of our guests in mind.
Here’s what things will look like at Whitefish Mountain Resort this winter regarding COVID-19:
- In accordance with guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, we encourage all guests to wear masks or face coverings in crowded settings where social distancing can’t be maintained.
- We strongly recommend all unvaccinated guests wear masks or face coverings indoors and in crowded settings. Signs will be posted around the resort to remind guests of this guidance.
- Guests will not be required to wear masks, except when involved in a medical response or transport situation where they are in close contact with our ski patrollers.
- Masks will be available in public areas around the resort, and hand sanitizer will be available at indoor facilities.
- There will not be COVID-related occupancy limits or hosted seating in resort-managed food and beverage facilities.
- Singles lines will be available at chairlifts. We can’t guarantee individual households will be able to ride the lift alone. Guests from different groups may be seated together to reduce wait times.
Finally, we’ll state the obvious: If you’re feeling sick or exhibiting any symptoms of COVID, please consider getting tested and skiing another day. There’s no reason to put others at risk.
That’s all. Stay safe and pray for snow.
See you soon!