Lodging Check-in Office
Hours & Dates
3889 Big Mountain Rd, Whitefish, MT 59937 | 406-862-3687
May 22, 2020 – June 11, 2020
8am – 6pm
June 12, 2020 – September 7, 2020
8am – 10pm
September 8 – 21, 2020
Sunday – Thursday
8am – 8pm
8am – 10pm
Check-in address: 3889 Big Mountain Road, Whitefish, MT 59937
- Rooms will be fully sanitized and disinfected between guest stays.
- Housekeepers will wear masks and gloves at all times when cleaning guest rooms.
- All bedspreads, duvets, and decorative pillows have been removed from the rooms.
- All pools and shared hot tubs will be closed with the exception of the Hibernation House hot tub. If your reservation is in the Hibernation House, you’ll have access to its hot tub pending further Covid-19 mandates and guidelines. Fitness centers also will be closed.
Expectations of lodging guests:
- Please let the Front Desk know when you plan to check in. This will allow us to communicate with you the availability of your room. Please note there could be delays in preparation of your room during this time.
- Please let the Front Desk know when you check out. This is important so lodging can notify the housekeeping staff to initiate our Commitment to Clean protocol which includes waiting 3 hours after a guest checks out to clean.
- If you or any of your party has a confirmed positive case of COVID -19 during your stay with us, please notify by telephone the lodging front desk as soon as possible.
- Please note, if lodging guests are enjoying a complementary shuttle through WMR, they will be required to wear a mask. WMR will provide hands sanitizer and disposable masks before the ride. If you have your own face covering you are allowed to wear that in substitution.
- WSI is not responsible to accommodate guests who are under a mandatory self-isolation from the Flathead County Health Department. If for some reason, your stay is extended, you are responsible for all logistics and expenses incurred.