Through Sept 30
Oct 1 – Nov 15
After Nov 15
|*Age determined by age on Dec 1st 2014.|
|Super Senior (70+)||$0||$0||$0|
|Child (6 & under)||$0||$0||$0|
|*Drivers License/Photo I.D., College I.D. & proof of a minimum of 12 class credits for the fall 2014 semester/quarter required at resort to receive pass. Student’s name must appear on class enrollment form. No exceptions.|
|Purchase your Season Passes online now. Please note that if you’d like to attach the “resort charge authorization” to your credit card you’ll need to download the additional form listed at the top of this page.|
Benefits of being a Winter 2014-2015 Season Pass Holder
(other than getting to ski the Big Mountain whenever you want)
• 5 days free at Red Lodge Mountain Resort & Homewood Mountain Resort
Benefit offers above and all prices, dates and times are subject to change and may be subject to availability or additional terms and conditions. Offers are not combinable with other offers and other restrictions may apply.
1. 10% off dining: Good at Ed & Mully’s, The Base Lodge Cafe, & The Summit House Grill. Excludes alcohol purchases. Pass must be presented for discount. Discount valid only for pass holder & immediate family members present at time of transaction. 10% off retail: Good at Snow Ghost Outfitters, Glacier Gifts, Summit Gifts & Base Lodge Traders. Excludes ski equipment & sale items. Pass must be presented for discount. 10% off equipment repairs: Good at Village Equipment & Base Lodge. Pass must be presented for discount.
2. 20% off ski school classes: 2014-2015 Winter Season Pass Holders receive 20% off adult semi-private lessons & junior half or full-day group lessons. Does not include: our seasonal programs, our competitive teams, our Learn To Ski or Ride program, Child’s Ski & Play lessons or private lessons.
3. 20% off lodging: 2014-2015 Winter Season Pass Holders receive 20% off rack rates when they make reservations for friends & family to stay on-mountain (including summer, fall, & winter dates & excluding 12/19/14 – 01/02/15 & 02/13/15 – 02/20/15b>). Call 800-858-4149 to make reservations.
4. $46 friends-&-family tickets: Every 2014-2015 Adult Winter Season Pass Holder who purchases his or her pass by 9/30/2014 is eligible to purchase four 1-day adult lift tickets for $46 each to give to friends & family. These tickets are valid all 2014-15 season long except 12/24/14 – 01/01/15 & 02/15/15 – 02/21/2015.
5. Summer 2015 lift privileges: 2014-2015 Winter Season Pass Holders can ride Chair 1 as much as they want during Summer 2015, as long as they aren’t bringing along their mountain bike. This includes one-way trips down after hiking up the Danny On. Pass must be presented to lift operators.
6. Summer 2015 Passholder Benefits: 2014-2015 Winter Season Pass Holders get passholder benefits for Summer 2015 that includes things like Buy One Get One Free Alpine Slide rides etc. It’s way cool & more details will be provided here once they’re hammered out for next summer.