Do you like powder and plenty of it? Then spend a day with Great Northern Powder Guides cat skiing in the Whitefish Range backcountry. Choose from the standard Powder Cat day with meals included, or opt for the “Steep and Deep” day with non-stop skiing/riding in some new and more extreme terrain. Transportation available from WMR Village. Call for pricing and availability.
- Reservations recommended at least 3 days in advance.
- 100% deposit required at reservation.
- Safety training and avalanche transceivers provided.
- All groups will be accompanied by two professional guides.
Great Northern Powder Guides is a third party provider. The provider is solely responsible for all aspects of its business.
Deposit refund restrictions apply to cancellations. Call 406-862-2900 for details.
Glacier National Park
Winter in Glacier National Park is a time of quiet woods and soft snow fall. The crowds are gone and the wilderness is waiting for you. Come experience the winter wonderland and the adventures it provides with Glacier Adventure Guides. Guided snowshoe, cross country or backcountry skiing tours provided by skilled backcountry guides certified in Mountain Rescue, Avalanche and Outdoor Emergency Care. Tours are custom to your ability, interest and skill level. Call for pricing and availability. Transportation is available to and from the mountain for a fee.
- Includes transportation from Columbia Falls, Park entry fees, equipment, guide and healthy lunch.
- Additional equipment fee for backountry skiing.
- Advanced snowshoe and ski tours are available upon request.
Glacier Adventure Guides is a third party provider. The provider is solely responsible for all aspects of its business. Call 406-862-2900 for details.
Dog Sled Adventures
If you love dogs and like to see them work, here is your chance to pet, play and have fun with them! Travel at the speed of dog on an unforgettable hour and a half dog sled ride through the Stillwater State Forest. Dog Sled rides offered 7 days a week in Olney, north of Whitefish. Rides are at 10am, 1pm and 3:30pm. Call for pricing and availability.
- Advanced reservations required.
- FREE transportation from Whitefish Mountain Resort Tuesdays and Thursday for the 3:30pm ride only. Check in at the Base Lodge Info desk at 2:30pm.
- Come PET THE DOGS! Available Mondays from 3:30pm – 4pm at the Base Lodge starting in January.
Dog Sled Adventures is a third party provider. The provider is solely responsible for all aspects of its business. Call 406-862-2900 for details.
Enjoy the magic of a sleigh gliding across a fresh blanket of snow while wrapped in warm blankets and surrounded by friendly smiles. After dashing through the snow, gather in the lodge for a cup of hot chocolate. Call for pricing and availability.
- Available 7 Days a Week.
- Alcohol is not provided but you are free to bring your own.
Sleigh Rides are provided by a third party. The provider is solely responsible for all aspects of its business. Call 406-862-2900 for details.
Remedies Day Spa strives to create memorable experiences for guests within a warm and comfortable setting. Look forward to being pampered with an in-room massage or at their location downtown in Whitefish. To book with please call 406-862-2900.
Day Spa services are provided by a third party. The provider is solely responsible for all aspects of its business. Call 406-862-2900 for details.