International Applicants

If you are an International Applicant, please note that we only accept J1 visas for the US. We do not accept H2B visas. The visa must be arranged by the applicant.

Whitefish Mountain Resort works in cooperation with CIEE-Council on International Educational Exchange. Please visit their website at for more information on how to apply to work for Whitefish Mountain Resort.