GENERAL EVENT INFO:
Santa leads a fiery torchlight parade down the slopes followed by a gift giveaway for all the good girls and boys! No one is busier than Santa this time of year but he still finds the time for the good boys and girls in Whitefish. What a guy!
Gather at the bottom of Ed’s Run just outside of Ed and Mully’s to watch the Torchlight Parade descend from the top of Chair 2 for this Montana Christmas Tradition. This holiday event makes for great pictures and something special for the entire family.
Interested in skiing or snowboarding in the Torchlight Parade? See below for registration details.
- Torchlight Parade will be on Ed’s Run just outside Ed and Mully’s Lounge.
- Spectators can gather in Ed and Mully’s until the time of the torchlight at 6pm (announcements will be made).
- Santa’s Gift Giveaway will be in Ed and Mully’s Lounge.
6pm: Torchlight Parade
6:30pm – 8pm: Santa hands out gifts at Ed & Mully’s Lounge.
- Anyone can bring ONE gift per child to be given by Santa and his Whitefish Elf. Please leave more valuable gifts for Christmas morning.
- You MUST include the Name Age Town listed on the package. Please write clearly legibly and in large print (Santa has bad eyes you know must be from all that soot). If you have more than one child, please wrap all gifts in the same type of paper.
- Gift Drop off Locations– Base Lodge Information Center (2ND Floor) or Lodging Check-In (Kintla Lodge in Upper Village) Anytime from 12/22 to 4pm 12/24.
Mountain Life Photography will be at Ed and Mully’s to capture a photo of your child sitting on the lap of Ol’ St. Nick. High quality images will be available for purchase.
- Be at the bottom of Chair 2 at 5pm register. Load Chair 2 at 5:30. Torchlight Begins at 6pm.
- All intermediate or expert skiers / snowboarders can participate in the Torchlight Parade
- You must be able to ski in very low light and icy conditions. All torch lighters are encouraged to wear warm but worthless clothing to avoid damage from torches.
- Participants under 18 yrs of age must have a parent or guardian sign a liability waiver. No exceptions.
Event Phone Number: 862.2910
Thanks to our local sponsors: ISO Float, Glacier Distilling, Buffalo Café, Amazing Crepes, Central Ave. Bakery & Café, Casey’s Bar and Grill, Pin & Cue, MacKenzie River Pizza Company